Serve Every Client Patiently
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Hand Operated Cement Grouting Pump||Electric Motor Power:||7.5 KW|
|Pressure:||10 Mpa||Suction Pipe Dia.(mm):||51|
|Discharge Pipe Dia.(mm):||32||Model:||BW60-10|
Piston Hand Operated Cement Grouting Pump,
Hand Operated Cement Grouting Pump 7.5KW,
Piston 7.5KW hand operated grout pump
Small Type High Speed Hand Operated Cement Grouting Pump stable pressure
Hand Operated Cement Grouting Pump
The whole machine decomposition of Hand Operated Cement Grouting Pump:
1. Remove the four fixed bolts on the motor base to separate the motor from the frame.
2. Remove the four fixed bolts on the gearbox base to separate the gearbox from the frame and the power machine.
Technical parameters of Hand Operated Cement Grouting Pump:
|Diameter of suction pipe||51mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||32mm|
|Main shaft speed||1440 r/min|
|Working pressure||10 Mpa|
Structure of Hand Operated Cement Grouting Pump:
Hand Operated Grouting Pump is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
The installation foundation of cement grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations before pumping of Hand Operated Cement Grouting Pump:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Pictures of Hand Operated Cement Grouting Pump:
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046