Serve Every Client Patiently
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Grouting Pump Price||Electric Motor Power:||5.5 KW|
|Bore Stroke:||90 Mm||Cylinder Number:||1 Cylinder|
|Machine Weight:||200 Kg||Discharge Flow:||3 M³/h|
Green 5.5Kw Cement Grout Pump,
5.5Kw Cement Grout Pump Construction,
Green Grout Pump Construction
long service life user friendly Grouting Pump Price customized
Grouting Pump Price
Pump Maintenance of Grouting Pump Price:
1. Check the sealing condition of each sealing part periodically.
Warning: if oil leakage or slurry leakage is found, repair or replace the seal immediately, so as not to cause more unnecessary losses!!
2. Check the lubrication of each moving part regularly, and always keep enough lubricating oil in each lubricating part.
Warning: check the lubrication of the box regularly, and replace the lubricating oil every 6 months!!
3. Check whether fasteners are loose regularly.
4. Pay attention to abnormal sound when the pump is working. If abnormal sound occurs, stop the pump for inspection and elimination.
Technical parameters of Grouting Pump Price:
|Diameter of suction pipe||51mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||32mm|
|Motor power||5.5 kw|
|Main shaft speed||1440 r/min|
|Working pressure||5 Mpa|
Structure of Grouting Pump Price:
Grouting pump price is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
The installation foundation of cement grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations before pumping of Grouting Pump Price:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Pictures of Grouting Pump Price:
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046