Serve Every Client Patiently
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||150 sets per month|
|Name:||High Pressure Cement Slurry Grout Pump||Material:||Carbon Steel Q235|
|Cylinder Number:||3||Bore Diameter:||70MM|
|Piston Stroke:||70MM||Suction Height:||2.5M|
|Diameter Of Suction Pipe:||50MM||Drainage Pipe Diameter:||32MM|
High Pressure Cement Slurry Grout Pump
High pressure cement slurry grout pump (Model BW150-10) cement slurry grouting pump is a three-cylinder reciprocating single-acting piston pump driven by V-belt. It has the characteristics of smooth operation, no noise, absorbable vibration and mitigation of impact. When overloaded, there is relative sliding between the belt and the pulley without damaging other parts, and it plays a protective role. It can change two different working pressures and flow rates. It is a simplified improvement of the traditional BW150 cement slurry grouting pump. Products are mainly used in road, bridge, dam, mine and high-rise building grouting construction projects. It is suitable for conveying flushing fluid (mud, clear water, saponification liquid) and medium and low pressure cement slurry to boreholes in geological core drilling engineering. Special models can be produced according to user's needs (when ordering). Due to the continuous improvement of mud pumps produced, there may be some discrepancies between the description and the actual products. Users should pay attention to the distinction in usage.
High pressure cement slurry grout pump main technical parameters:
|Suction height||2.5 meter|
|Diameter of suction pipe||50mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||32mm|
|Main shaft speed||1460 r/min|
high speed gears: 133c/min
slow speed gears: 109c/min
high speed gears: 108 Liter/min
slow speed gears: 88 Liter/min
|Working pressure||10 Mpa|
High pressure cement slurry grout pump structure:
It is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
The installation foundation of grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations before pumping:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046