Serve Every Client Patiently
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||120 sets per month|
|Name:||Cement Grouting Pump||Material:||Q235 Material|
|Cylinder Number:||3 Cylinder||Bore Diameter:||70MM|
|Piston Stroke:||70MM||Suction Height:||2.5M|
|Diameter Of Suction Pipe:||50MM||Drainage Pipe Diameter:||32MM|
Three cylinder smooth operation 10Mpa cement grout pump:
High pressure Cement Grout Pump (Model BW150-10) cement slurry grouting pump is a three-cylinder reciprocating single-acting piston pump driven by V-belt. Cement Grout Pump has the characteristics of smooth operation, no noise, absorbable vibration and mitigation of impact. When overloaded, there is relative sliding between the belt and the pulley without damaging other parts, and it plays a protective role. Cement Grout Pump can change two different working pressures and flow rates. Cement Grout Pump is a simplified improvement of the traditional BW150 cement slurry grouting pump.
Three cylinder smooth operation 10Mpa cement grout pump main technical parameters:
|Suction height||2.5 meter|
|Diameter of suction pipe||50mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||32mm|
|Main shaft speed||1460 r/min|
high speed gears: 133c/min
slow speed gears: 109c/min
high speed gears: 108 Liter/min
slow speed gears: 88 Liter/min
|Working pressure||10 Mpa|
Three cylinder smooth operation 10Mpa cement grout pump structure:
It is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
The installation foundation of grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations before pumping:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Three cylinder smooth operation 10Mpa cement grout pump maintenance:
1. Check the sealing condition of each sealing part regularly.
2. Warning: If oil or slurry leakage is found, repair or replace the seal immediately, so as not to cause more unnecessary losses.
3. Check the lubrication of each moving part regularly, and always keep enough lubricating oil in each lubricating part.
4. Check the looseness of fasteners frequently.
5. Attention should be paid to the abnormal noise of the pump when it is working. If abnormal noise occurs, the pump should be stopped to check and eliminate.
6. BWl50/10 grouting pump can be decomposed and transported according to three parts: pump body, power machine and frame. When repairing, the pump body and motor can be all disassembled.
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046