Serve Every Client Patiently
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||120 sets per month|
|Key Word:||Cement Grouting Pump||Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Cylinder Type:||1 Cylinder||Motor Power:||5.5 Kw|
|Vertical Distance(M):||40||Horizontal Distance(M):||300|
5Mpa Cement Grouting Pump Machine,
5.5Kw Mini Grout Pump,
Cement Grouting Pump Machine 5.5Kw
5Mpa Small Type Cement Grouting Pump Smooth Operation Long Service Life
Cement Grouting Pump
Description of Cement Grouting Pump:
Cement Grouting Pump is reciprocating single-acting piston pump driven by V-belt. When overloaded, there is relative sliding between the belt and the pulley without damaging other parts, and it plays a protective role. Cement Grouting Pump can change two different working pressures and flow rates. Cement Grouting Pump has the characteristics of smooth operation, no noise, absorbable vibration and mitigation of impact.
Technical parameters of Cement Grouting Pump:
|Suction height||2 meter|
|Diameter of suction pipe||51mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||32mm|
|Main shaft speed||1440 r/min|
|Working pressure||5 Mpa|
Structure of Cement Grouting Pump:
Cement Grouting Pump is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
The installation foundation of cement grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations before pumping:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046