Serve Every Client Patiently
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||120 sets per month|
|Name:||Grouting Pump Machine||Material Type:||Carbon|
|Motor Power:||7.5 Kw||Pressure(MPA):||7|
|Input Speed(r/min):||1450||Diameter Of Suction Pipe:||50 Mm|
|Diameter Of Drainage Pipe:||32 Mm||Cylinder:||3|
Diesel Pressure Grouting Equipment,
Slurry Electric Grouting Machine,
Diesel Electric Grouting Machine
Diesel Driven Stable Pressure Grouting Pump Machine Cement Slurry Material
Grouting Pump Machine
Description of Grouting Pump Machine:
Grouting pump machine is suitable for conveying flushing fluid (mud, clear water, saponification fluid) to boreholes in geological core drilling projects and small diameter diamond drilling within 1500 meters. It can also be used for medium and low pressure, cement slurry filling. The grouting pump machine consumes less energy, has flexible operation, and is easy to decompose, remove and repair.
Technical parameters of Grouting Pump Machine:
|Suction height||2.5 meter|
|Diameter of suction pipe||50mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||32mm|
|Main shaft speed||1450 r/min|
|Working pressure||7 Mpa|
Structure of Grouting Pump Machine:
Grouting pump machine is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
The installation foundation of cement grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations before pumping:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046