Serve Every Client Patiently
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||120 sets per month|
|Name:||Manual Grout Pump||Working Motor Power:||15 KW|
|Working Pressure:||6 Mpa||Working Plot Ratio:||Ninety Percent|
|Suction Pipe Dia.(mm):||64||Output Pipe Dia.(mm):||32|
|Number Of Cylinder:||3 Cylinders||Material:||Carbon Steel|
Continuous 15KW Cement Grout Pump,
15KW Cement Grout Pump Environmental,
Cement Hand Grouting Machine
Large Capacity continuous working Manual Grout Pump environmental
Manual Grout Pump
Main Features of Manual Grout Pump:
1. The pump is widely used in the main sealing parts of the radial sealing structure, reliable sealing, simple process, convenient assembly and disassembly.
2. Variable frequency motor with stepless variable speed, suitable for different working conditions.
3. Piston sealing structure, reliable sealing, not sensitive to grout particles, suitable for a variety of media transportation.
4. Simple structure and convenient maintenance.
5. Less wearing parts, low maintenance costs (wearing parts are mainly piston, cylinder liner, valve seat, ball).
6. The pull rod and piston seat adopt taper sealing mode, and after tempering and heat treatment, easy disassembly and maintenance, quick replacement of the piston.
Technical parameters of Manual Grout Pump:
|Diameter of suction pipe||64mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||32mm|
|Main shaft speed||1450 r/min|
|Working pressure||6 Mpa|
Structure of Manual Grout Pump:
Manual Grout Pump is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
The installation foundation of cement grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations before pumping of Manual Grout Pump:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046