Serve Every Client Patiently
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||120 sets per month|
|Name:||Electric Cement Grouting Pump||Working Motor Power:||7.5 KW|
|Working Pressure:||8 Mpa||Inlet Pipe Dia.(mm):||38|
|Discharge Pipe Dia.(mm):||32||Cylinder Number:||2 Cylinders|
30Kw Electric Cement Grout Pump,
110mm Piston Grouting Pump,
30Kw Piston Grouting Pump
Variable Output New Condition Electric Cement Grouting Pump light weight
Electric Cement Grouting Pump
Description of Electric Cement Grouting Pump:
Electric cement grouting pump 2ZBSY-7.5 Electromagnetic speed regulating double cylinder double liquid grouting pump is mainly composed of pump head, pump body, power drive, frame and other parts (see Figure 1 in appendix for details). The power generated by the motor is driven to the pump body through the belt, and the rotary movement of the crankshaft connecting rod becomes the linear reciprocating movement of the piston, so as to control the opening and closing of the steel ball in the pump head for suction and discharge.
Technical parameters of Electric Cement Grouting Pump:
|Diameter of suction pipe||76mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||32mm|
|Main shaft speed||535 r/min|
|Working pressure||6 Mpa|
Structure of Electric Cement Grouting Pump:
Electric Cement Grouting Pump is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
The installation foundation of cement grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations before pumping of Electric Cement Grouting Pump:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046