Serve Every Client Patiently
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||120 sets per month|
|Name:||Cement Grout Injection Pump||Working Motor Power:||11 KW|
|Rated Pressure:||6 Mpa||Suction Pipe Diameter:||51mm|
|Discharge Pipe Diameter:||32mm||Model:||BPX/150|
|Bore Diameter:||70 Mm||Piston Stroke:||70 Mm|
Tunnel Cement Grout Pump,
1460R/Min Cement Injection Grouting Machine,
Cement Grout Pump 1460R/Min
Variable frequency Nice Performance Cement Grout Injection Pump for tunnel
Cement Grout Injection Pump
Suction Pipe and Filter of Cement Grout Injection Pump:
The water absorption pipe is steel rubber pipe, inner diameter 51 mm, outer diameter 57 mm, the length of not more than 2.5 meters, the water filter shell has many small holes to prevent debris and large particles of sand into the pump, the water filter has a rubber check valve, in a short time to stop the pump to prevent a large amount of liquid loss in the water absorption pipe.
Technical parameters of Cement Grout Injection Pump:
|Diameter of suction pipe||51mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||32mm|
|Main shaft speed||1460 r/min|
|Working pressure||6 Mpa|
Structure of Cement Grout Injection Pump:
Cement Grout Injection Pump is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
The installation foundation of cement grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations before pumping of Cement Grout Injection Pump:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046