Serve Every Client Patiently
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||120 sets per month|
|Name:||Manual Pressure Grouting Machine||Electric Motor:||7.5 KW|
|Work Pressure:||10 Mpa||Diameter Of Inlet Pipe:||51 Mm|
|Diameter Of Outlet Pipe:||32 Mm||Machine Model:||BW60-10|
Manual Pressure Grouting Machine
Removal of piston and cylinder liner of Manual Pressure Grouting Machine:
1. Remove the sleeve with the piston lock mother carried with it. Loosen the lock mother on the pull rod and take out the piston pressure gasket to remove the piston.
Warning: the piston locking mother should be properly tightened, too tight will increase the load of the pump, make it difficult to operate, too loose easy to leak slurry!!
2. Removing the Cylinder Liner.
3. Seize the other side of the pull rod with a wrench, loosen the connection thread between the pull rod and the crosshead, and remove the piston rod.
Technical parameters of Manual Pressure Grouting Machine:
|Diameter of suction pipe||51mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||32mm|
|Main shaft speed||1440 r/min|
|Working pressure||10 Mpa|
Structure of Manual Pressure Grouting Machine:
Manual Pressure Grouting Machine is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
The installation foundation of cement grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations before pumping of Manual Pressure Grouting Machine:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Pictures of Manual Pressure Grouting Machine:
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046