Serve Every Client Patiently
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||120 sets per month|
|Name:||Mini Grout Pump||Electric Motor Power:||5.5 KW|
|Work Pressure:||5 Mpa||In Let Pipe Diameter:||51 Mm|
|Out Let Pipe Diameter:||32 Mm||Machine Model:||BW50-5|
|Dia. Of Cylinder:||80 Mm||Work Piston Stroke:||90 Mm|
Mini Grout Pump
Safe Working Regulations for Pumps of Mini Grout Pump:
1. During lifting of grouting pump, attention must be paid to prevent overturning accidents, and the wire rope should be firmly tied to the four corners of the base.
2. After the grouting pump and pump pipeline are installed, apply water under working pressure before starting to use, and check whether the installation quality and pressure safety device can work normally.
3. All wires connected to the grouting pump shall be overhead or loaded with rubber hose.
4. Grouting pump has no grounding wire, so it is absolutely forbidden to use it.
5. It is forbidden to continue working when there is any damage trace outside the grouting pump.
Technical parameters of Mini Grout Pump:
|Diameter of suction pipe||51mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||32mm|
|Motor power||5.5 kw|
|Main shaft speed||1440 r/min|
|Working pressure||5 Mpa|
Structure of Mini Grout Pump:
Mini Grout Pump is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
The installation foundation of cement grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations before pumping of Mini Grout Pump:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Pictures of Mini Grout Pump:
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046