Serve Every Client Patiently
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||120 sets per month|
|Name:||Cement Grouting Pump Price||Motor (kw):||5.5|
|NO. Of Cylinder:||1||Net Weight:||200 Kg|
|Output Flow:||3 M³/h||Machine's Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Guarantee Period:||1 Year||After-sales:||Video Provide|
Cement Grouting Pump Price
Application of Cement Grouting Pump Price:
1. Civil engineering - dam, tunnel, subway, mine, soil nailing wall, curtain, anchor, cable trench and anchor grouting
2. Building structure - building and bridge repair, foundation reinforcement, slope support, soil compaction, terrg grouting
3. Engineering - underwater foundation, offshore platform, coast foundation grouting reinforcement
4. Mine application - roadway reinforcement, backfill, waterproof grouting
5. Geotechnical - deep well casing, monitor wells, well sealing and abandonment
6. Acted as a grouting plant in the pipe jacking machine
Technical Parameters of Cement Grouting Pump Price:
|Diameter of suction pipe||51mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||32mm|
|Motor power||5.5 kw|
|Main shaft speed||1440 r/min|
|Working pressure||5 Mpa|
Structure of Cement Grouting Pump Price:
Cement grouting pump price is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
The installation foundation of cement grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations before pumping of Cement Grouting Pump Price:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Pictures of Cement Grouting Pump Price:
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046