Serve Every Client Patiently
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||120 sets per month|
|Name:||Hand Cement Grouting Pump||Electric Motor Power:||7.5 KW|
|Engine Driven:||Electric, Diesel||Dia. Of Inlet Pipe:||50 Mm|
|Dia. Of Outlet Pipe:||32 Mm||Machine Model:||BW150|
7.5KW Hand Cement Grout Pump,
Grout Pump Construction Low Pressure,
CE SGS 7.5KW Cement Grout Pump
Easy to use low pressure Hand Cement Grouting Pump construction equipment
Hand Cement Grouting Pump
Transmission of Hand Cement Grouting Pump:
Transmission for four gears (gear can be found in the "handle" on the whole machine nameplate), there were four pair of change gear and a pair of meshing bevel gear, often by a gearbox transmission rod centralized control, when the gear lever, a shift will drive the guide bar at the bottom of the handle linear movement, so that the fork drives the sliding gear, respectively, on the guide bar with positioning groove, By the spring against the steel ball in the positioning groove positioning.
Technical parameters of Hand Cement Grouting Pump:
|Diameter of suction pipe||50mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||32mm|
|Main shaft speed||1450 r/min|
|Working pressure||7 Mpa|
Structure of Hand Cement Grouting Pump:
Hand cement grouting pump is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
The installation foundation of cement grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations before pumping of Hand Cement Grouting Pump:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Pictures of Hand Cement Grouting Pump:
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046