Serve Every Client Patiently
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||120 sets per month|
|Name:||Pneumatic Grout Pump||Engine Driven:||Diesel|
|Video Outgoing-inspection:||Provided||Core Components:||Pump|
|Place Of Origin:||Henan, China||Type:||Pressure Grouting Machine|
Diesel Pneumatic Grout Pump,
Pneumatic Diesel Grout Pump,
Diesel Grout Pump Movable
diesel driven foundation reinforcement Pneumatic Grout Pump movable
Pneumatic Grout Pump
Transmission of Pneumatic Grout Pump:
There is a refueling hole at the top of the gearbox/transmission, installed as a vent bolt with a hole, as a vent hole, screw down the gas bolt can be filled with lubricating oil in the box, the oil is easy to add to the middle position of the oil window hole, the rotating parts in the box can splash the lubricating oil into the oil hole to lubricate the two ends of the support bearings. There is an oil block at the bottom of the side of the gearbox, which is easy to replace the lubricating oil in the box. The baffle plate on both sides can also be removed to observe the gearbox transmission.
Technical parameters of Pneumatic Grout Pump:
|Diameter of suction pipe||50mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||32mm|
|Main shaft speed||1450 r/min|
|Working pressure||7 Mpa|
Structure of Pneumatic Grout Pump:
1. Pneumatic Grout Pump is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
2. The installation foundation of cement grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
3. The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations before pumping of Pneumatic Grout Pump:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Pictures of Pneumatic Grout Pump:
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046