Serve Every Client Patiently
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||120 sets per month|
|Name:||Cement Injection Grout Pump Machine||Unique Selling Point:||High Operating Efficiency|
|Machine's Material:||Carbon||Machine Test:||Provide|
|Machne Certificate:||CE, ISO||After-sale Service Year:||2 Years|
Cement Injection Grout Pump Machine
Description of Cement Injection Grout Pump Machine:
1. Clean the valve:
The cleaning valve is installed on the side of the slurry outlet of the pump body, and the ball valve is opened when used to facilitate the cleaning of the pump head after the grouting. If not cleaned in time, the air inlet of the air chamber will be blocked, resulting in the pressure gauge not showing, high pressure, and damage to the host.
Warning: it is strictly forbidden to use cleaning valve unloading, the pressure in the chamber is too high, direct unloading will cause damage to the valve body!!
2. Suction pipe and water filter:
Water suction pipe is steel rubber pipe, inner diameter 64 mm, the length of not more than 2.5 meters, the water filter shell has many small holes to prevent debris and large particles of sand into the pump, the water filter has a rubber check valve, in a short time to stop the pump to prevent a large amount of liquid loss in the suction pipe.
Technical parameters of Cement Injection Grout Pump Machine:
|Diameter of suction pipe||64mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||32mm|
|Main shaft speed||1440 r/min|
|Working pressure||6 Mpa|
Structure of Cement Injection Grout Pump Machine:
Electric grouting machine is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
The installation foundation of cement grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations before pumping of Cement Injection Grout Pump Machine:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Pictures of Cement Injection Grout Pump Machine:
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046