Serve Every Client Patiently
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||120 sets per month|
|Name:||Portable Grout Pump||Unique Point:||High Operating Efficiency|
|Technical Test Report:||Provide||Machne Certificate:||CE, ISO Or Others|
|After-sale Service Year:||Online, Video Support||Applicable Industries:||Construction Works|
15kw Electric Cement Grouting Pump,
Three Cylinders Portable Grout Pump,
15kw Portable Grout Pump
Three Cylinders electric driven Portable Grout Pump official certificated
Portable Grout Pump
Electric Cabinet of Portable Grout Pump:
The electric control box is equipped with inverter matching with the motor, AC contactor, button switch, external frequency modulation twist, switch and other devices, with interlocking, in order to protect the host must first open the frequency conversion motor fan, then press the motor start button to make the host rotation. When starting, the frequency modulation screw is set to zero, and then adjusted to the required speed according to the use of the electrical control box is equipped with grounding terminals, in order to protect the user's personal safety, the electric control box shell should also be well grounded. Keep the electric control box well ventilated, clean and dust-free, regularly remove dust in the box, otherwise it will affect the service life of the inverter and the performance of the electrical components.
Technical parameters of Portable Grout Pump:
|Diameter of suction pipe||64mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||32mm|
|Main shaft speed||1440 r/min|
|Working pressure||6 Mpa|
Structure of Portable Grout Pump:
Portable Grout Pump is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
The installation foundation of cement grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations before pumping of Portable Grout Pump:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Pictures of Portable Grout Pump:
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046