Serve Every Client Patiently
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||120 sets per month|
|Name:||Hand Grout Pump For Sale||Unique Point:||High Efficiency|
|Machine Test Report:||Provide||Machne Certificate:||CE, ISO, FORM E|
|After-sale Service Year:||Online, Video Support Or Others||Application:||Construction Works|
Hand Grout Pump For Sale
Assembly of Vulnerable Parts of Hand Grout Pump For Sale:
1. Assembly of piston, cylinder liner, seat and tie rod seal ring is carried out in reverse order of disassembly.
2. The tightening torque of the connecting rod screw is 80 to 1OONm, and stop with a stop washer.
3. The height of the clutch each spring should be adjusted evenly to ensure that the clutch does not slip when it is combined, and there is no friction when it is removed, and the pulley should be idling flexibly.
4. All connecting bolts and nuts should be tightened, without loosening.
5. In the assembly into the drainage seat to pay special attention to the seat hole and seat surface is not allowed to have any inclusion, the seat is not allowed to loose after tightening.
Technical parameters of Hand Grout Pump For Sale:
|Bore diameter||70 mm|
|Piston stroke||70 mm|
|Diameter of suction pipe||51 mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||25 mm|
|Motor power||11 kw|
|Main shaft speed||610 r/min|
|Working pressure||10 Mpa|
Structure of Hand Grout Pump For Sale:
Hand grout pump is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
The installation foundation of cement grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations Before Pumping of Hand Grout Pump For Sale:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Pictures of Hand Grout Pump For Sale:
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046