Serve Every Client Patiently
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||120 sets per month|
|Name:||Cement Grouting Machine||Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Motor Power(kw):||5.5||Pressure:||5 Mpa|
|Color Choose:||Customized||Vertical Distance:||40 M|
|Horizontal Distance:||300 M||Cylinder Number:||1|
Cement Grouting Machine
Maintenance of Cement Grouting Machine:
1. Check the sealing condition of each sealing part regularly.
2. Warning: If oil or slurry leakage is found, repair or replace the seal immediately, so as not to cause more unnecessary losses.
3. Check the lubrication of each moving part regularly, and always keep enough lubricating oil in each lubricating part.
4. Check the looseness of fasteners frequently.
5. Attention should be paid to the abnormal noise of the pump when it is working. If abnormal noise occurs, the pump should be stopped to check and eliminate.
6. BWl50/10 grouting pump can be decomposed and transported according to three parts: pump body, power machine and frame. When repairing, the pump body and motor can be all disassembled.
Technical parameters of Cement Grouting Machine:
|Suction height||2 meter|
|Diameter of suction pipe||51mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||32mm|
|Main shaft speed||1440 r/min|
|Working pressure||5 Mpa|
Structure of Cement Grouting Machine:
Cement Grouting Machine is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
The installation foundation of cement grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations before pumping:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046