Serve Every Client Patiently
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||120 sets per month|
|Name:||Pressure Grouting Pump||Work Motor:||7.5 KW|
|Rated Pressure:||10 Mpa||Suction Pipe Diameter:||51 Mm|
|Discharge Pipe Diameter:||32 Mm||Model:||BW60-10|
|Piston Stroke:||73 Mm||Bore Diameter:||80 Mm|
Pressure Grouting Pump
Pump Head Disassembly of Pressure Grouting Pump:
1. Loosen the nuts on the four screws connecting the pump head and the axle box body to separate the pump head from the box body.
2. Remove the connecting bolt between the slurry inlet pipe and the air chamber to separate the air chamber, the slurry inlet and the pump head. At this time, remove the ball cage and the skeleton rubber pad for sealing.
Technical parameters of Pressure Grouting Pump:
|Diameter of suction pipe||51mm|
|Diameter of outlet pipe||32mm|
|Main shaft speed||1440 r/min|
|Working pressure||10 Mpa|
Structure of Pressure Grouting Pump:
Pressure Grouting Pump is mainly composed of pump body, pump frame, air chamber, shock-resistant pressure gauge, motor, V-belt and pulley cover.
The installation foundation of cement grouting pump should be smooth and not inclined.
The pump is fixed on the foundation with the foot screw to prevent the vibration of the pump during operation.
Preparations before pumping of Pressure Grouting Pump:
After the pump has been stopped or reinstalled for a long time, the following preparations must be made before starting.
1. Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in each part.
2. Check whether the suction pipe of the filter is unblocked.
3. Check whether there is obstruction in the movement of each part.
4. Check the accuracy and reliability of the transmission mechanism.
5. Check the looseness of fasteners, especially the screw tightening of rubber piston locking nut, cross head and piston rod connection thread.
6. Check the suction height of the pump. The maximum suction height of the pump should not exceed 2.5 meters in areas below 1000 meters above sea level. In areas above 1000 meters above sea level, the suction height of the pump should be reduced according to the local atmospheric pressure reduction.
7.Check the position of the filter immersed in the mud tank. Generally, the mud level should be below 0.3-0.5 meters, and the filter should be no less than 0.5 meters away from the bottom of the mud tank.
Pictures of Hand Operated Cement Grouting Pump:
Contact Person: Jenny
Tel: +86 15838319046